Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sending You Sunshine!


This card is for this week's MFT sketch challenge on the MFT member forums of SCS.

I stamped my scene onto white card and then used my rectangle nestabilities to create the layers for this piece. I used my score it board to create the score lines around the edge of the blue piece on the base of the card. Everything was colored using my alcohol markers including the sand and the sky.


Recipe:
Stamps: By the beach - My Favorite Things
Paper: White; Ballet Blue & Real Red - SU; DP - My Minds Eye
Other: Black Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Score It; Foam Tape



5 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card...I love the colors!! Really nice job.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card!

Linda Carson said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Would enjoy seeing a tutorial on your coloring......hint, hint.....

Allison Rankin said...

Beautiful colors Frances...love it!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh sunshine...and warmth I hope! I'm looking forward to it :) I'm tired of snow!

Very nice card and beautiful colors!