Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ride Em Cowboy!



This week for the challenge I do with my fab/sassy friends ... we had to CASE a card from the latest SU catalog. I decided to CASE this card here.

I did make a few changes to the one in the catty .... changing the DP and the colors of the card used..... instead of having the separate piece for the scallop border I add my scallops to my cranberry panel. I also changed the ribbon that was used around the circle to a scallop nestabilitiy. I added paper piercing to the bottom of the card ... and obviously I also changed the image used.

Recipe: Stamps: The Cat's Pajama's
Paper: White; River Rock, Cranberry Crisp & Blue Bayou - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Crop a dile

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Completely adorable!!

Create It Simply said...

love this!

Linda Carson said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors you chose.