Friday, February 15, 2008

Perfect Package!

Today is my turn to host a challenge over at the Hanna Stamps members forum on SCS ... you are welcome to come and play too if you like!

My challenge is a sketch challenge .... you all know I enjoy doing sketch challenges. I used my rectangle nestabilites to do the scallop layers for both the image and the sentiment ... to get the size I needed for the sentiment, I actually cut out 3 scallop rectangles and joined them ... this is a great way of getting more out of your nestabilities.

Recipe: Stamps: Gift Giving Hanna Set - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Cool Caribbean, Real Red & Green Galore - SU; DP
Other: Black Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so adorable! Love the paper piecing. :)

LAZY-TROUT said...

Great colours - love the paper piecing on the pressie!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous, bright ad cheery:)

Diane said...

Love it!!! Perfect package,perfect piecing,perfect coloring,perfect
EVERYTHING!!!

Unknown said...

Its adorable...and the colors are great!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, what a fun card! I haven't played with that set in a while! Thanks for the reminder about the challenge! I want to go check that out!

~Bev