Saturday, February 23, 2008

Party On Frog!

Well it is Saturday here again and a very very hot Saturday at that .... so it is a good time to just sit inside with the air con on and stamp stamp stamp!

This card is for this weeks Beate's weekend sketch challenge .... my image is a little larger than what her sample shows ... but I really wanted to play with this images ... so hopefully it will pass hehe ... it does still follow the basic idea of the sketch.

I also discovered that the challenge on Hanna Stamps member forums was a color challenge this weekend ... the colors being Wild Wasabi, Cool Caribbean & Chocolate Chip which also fitted in well with this card ... I would normally use a Hanna stamp for that particular challenge but on this occasion I didn't, sorry!

Recipe:
Stamps: Party Frog & Background - Rubbernecker Stamps
Paper: White; Wild Wasabi, Cool Caribbean & Chocolate Chip - SU
Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Brown Brads; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon & Foam Tape

8 comments:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

he's adorable!

Unknown said...

Super duper cute!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable! Your coloring is amazing!

Diane said...

Awww that is so cute!!! Love that
bg and your coloring is so nice!!!

Linda Carson said...

I hope he's not driving back to his pad......

Anonymous said...

Too stinking cute!!! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Laura lok said...

great card and love that background

Shelly said...

I wish it was even above freezing here. I can live vicariously through you and this darling card though!