Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One Of Those Days & Some Treasure!

treasureIt’s TREASURE HUNT TUESDAY @ RUBBERNECKER. The Treasure, if you find it, will be a free image. However, to receive the Treasure a purchase of any size is required, and your treasure must be claimed between 4:00 am PST until 9:00 pm PST Tuesday (8:00 am EST - 12:00 am EST). Not only is today Treasure Hunt Day, but for every $50 in stamps purchased, you will receive one FREE stamp. You can check out more information on the Rubbernecker Home Page. Go to Sherry's blog, Walkin on the bad side, for your first clue.

While you are on the Rubbernecker Homepage make sure and read about the Rubbernecker Bucks Monthly Drawing AND the FREE stamp offer:

*** Each month you can qualify to win $100 coupon good for Rubbernecker or Stamp Oasis stamps! For every $20 you spend, your name is entered once into a drawing.

*** For every $50 you spend on Rubbernecker, Stamp Oasis or KK Originals stamps, you get to choose a FREE stamp!





We also have some Rubber Buck Gift Certificates to give away as Blog Candy!!! These are redeemable for any stamps in the Rubbernecker, Stamp Oasis or KK Original
sections!


This week's Blog Candy links:
Candy Williams

Jeanne Streiff

Sherry Cheever

Shelly Kuck

and now to my card!

I am sure we have all experienced " one of those days" hehe ... it seems poor Ethel here has .... I am not sure what I problem is but it looks to me she might be waiting for her hubby to come how the way she is holding that frying pan ... ouch!!!!!

This is Beate's weekend sketch challenge .... this time round I decided to flip the sketch. I paper pierced three of the corners of the panel that the main image is stamped on ... the fourth is hidden by the sentiment so I didn't bother with that one. I layered my DP onto a piece of purple card before placing it onto the base card. I used my score it board to create the two rows of score lines at the bottom of the card. The ribbon I used for this was actually white ... I used my alcohol markers to get the color I needed.


Recipe:
Stamps:
Ethel with frying pan & one of these days text - Rubbernecker Stamps
Paper: White; Saqge Shadow - SU; Heather & Pansy - Bazzill; Floral DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Wisteria Fluid Chalk; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Score It Board; Oval Punch; White Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ethel is hilarious...but your card is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I love expressive characters. They can really lighten the mood. Maybe Ethel's going to use the frying pan on some annoying bug, lol.

Linda Carson said...

toooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

hehe.. Love this card! And the purple is the perfect color!