Thursday, February 21, 2008

More to Route 66

As you know this week I have been showing you cards using the new stamps which will be released on Friday 22nd February by Hanna Stamps. Here is another card for you using some of the accessory stamps in the Route 66 set .... that is the set that has Hanna riding a motorbike. As I have said earlier this is a very versatile set ... as it comes with a fair number of stamps that are great for creating scenes. Of course I couldn't resist making up a mini scene using the lizard/gecko also in this set.

The layout of this card I found on my friend Dawn's blog last week as I really liked the layout I printed it out to use at a later date .... and I felt it would be just right for this lizard scene.

I would have like to have used something different for the sentiment ... maybe a lizard/gecko related word or something ... but as I couldn't think of anything I just went with what I have here.

Recipe: Stamps: Route 66 & Words Hanna would say - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Old Olive, Soft Sky, River Rock - SU; DP - K & Company
Other: Black Ink; Creamy Carmel & River Rock SU Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Circle & Oval Nestabilities; Olive Brads; Foam Tape

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!! I love that little lizard/gecko. Great card !

Linda Carson said...

What a fun card! I may have to try that sketch.

Laura lok said...

wow awesome card