Saturday, February 2, 2008

Might As Well Dance!


Just a quick post today ..... I haven't had a chance to stamp today as much as I would have liked to as I have been busy organising my new computer .... I have decided I am not fussed on new computers ... don't get me wrong ... I love my new one ... I just don't like the drama of having to set one up .... and I have had a fair bit of that in the last couple of days ... including setting it all up the other day only to discover that the computer I received wasn't the one I paid for .... arghhhhhh so I had to start all over again today!

The card I am posting today is one I created the other day to put into a bookclub book I participate it ... the theme for the book was embossing. To create my card I first used my alcohol inks on gloss card to create my background ....I stamped the background onto the decorated card using black archival ink and then I used my script cuttlebug embossing folder to add the texture to my background before cutting my background in 4 pieces.

The layout for this sketch is one I found on Julee's Poetic Artistry blog.


Recipe:
Stamps: Background - CHF; Verse - SU; Girl - Ann-ticipations
Paper: White Gloss; White; Black; Pumpkin Pie
Other: Black Archival Ink; Butterscotch, Red Pepper & Terracotta Alcohol Inks; Circle Nestabilities; Script Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape

4 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Ohhhhhhh fun card!!!

Unknown said...

Such a fun and simple card!

Anonymous said...

What a great card ... halloween colors that are anything but halloween ... love all of the detail in the background.

Diane said...

Lovely,great sentiment!!!