Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's Your Day!


Well I finally succumbed and had to order some of those cute Magnolia stamps I have been seeing on SCS and various blogs around town. As they arrived on Monday and I hadn't had a chance to ink them as yet due to Design Team commitments I was hoping that todays sketch challenge on SCS would be suitable for these stamps .... and it was!!!! :)

I also managed to get a few of the new cuttlebug embossing folders today as well ... so of course I had to use one of those as well hehe!

Recipe:
Stamps: Tilda - Magnolia Stamps; Sentiment - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Cool Caribbean, Gable Green - SU; DP - ??
Other: Black Ink; Word Window Punch; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Flowers; Blue Brad; Crystal Stickles; Foam Tape

6 comments:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

She's adorable, Frances! I love the colors you chose.

Stacy said...

This is adorable, the colors are great, she is sooooo sweet. I too have been feeling like I need some of those stamps but I am on a diet due to the stamp festival coming to town so I have to save, save, save. TFS!

LAZY-TROUT said...

I need to get that embossing folder!!!! The card is brill - love the colours they are so vibrant! Off to ask hubby if I can get a couple of new folders now ;o)

Linda Carson said...

Those stamps are too cute! That new cb folder adds just the right touch! Can't wait to get my paws on them!

Unknown said...

Adorable!! I love that new CB folder!!

Create It Simply said...

i REALLY like the colors in this one. Very cute!