Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone and Happy Monday ... well it is Monday here anyway! I have some news that I have been keeping a secret for a little while now and I can finally share with you all!!!!

Gina K has just announced her new design team for the next 3 months .... check it out here! Yes that is me in the photo at the top of her blog :)

I am so excited to be on Gina's team and working with such talented designers ... I will be receiving the new stamps shortly and can't wait to be able to share my creations with you all!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!! I'm so happy and excited for you!! Congrats, Frances...you are going to be a wonderful and talented addition to the team!

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful, love your blog and your fantatic card creations, now I will get to see even more.

Alli Miles said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you. You are working with some awesome people. I am sure they are just as honoured to be working with you.

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Way to go Frances!

Shannon Tompkins said...

I congratulated you on an earlier post but thought I put it up here too. Enjoy your new DT.

9crafty11 said...

Well done..can't wait to see your work!- Julia

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You deserve it - your work is wonderful!

Sherry Campbell said...

Congratulations- Gina K is definitely the lucky one to have you!