Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fashion Fades and some Treasure!

Today's card was created using stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps .... this one is Jessica!

I stamped the image and sentiment onto white card and then layered them to black & rose red card. I used my script cuttlebug embossing folder to create the texture on the river rock piece and once I had emboss this I went over the raised areas of my card using old olive SU ink ... but I made sure I rubbed most of my ink of my sponging block first so that the color wouldn't be too strong.

I felt this one needed a large prima flower which I added to the lower left side of my card.

Ahoy ye mateys!

It’s TREASURE HUNT TUESDAY @ RUBBERNECKER. The Treasure if you find it, will be a free image. However, to receive the Treasure a purchase of any size is required, and your treasure must be claimed between 5:00 am PST until 9:00 pm PST today (8:00 am EST - 12:00 am EST). Not only is today Treasure Hunt Day, but for every $50 in stamps purchased, you will receive one FREE stamp. You can check out more information on the Rubbernecker Home Page.

While you are on the Rubbernecker Homepage make sure and read about the Rubber Bucks Monthly Drawing AND the FREE stamp offer:

*** Each month you can qualify to win $100 coupon good for Rubbernecker or Stamp Oasis stamps! For every $20 you spend, your name is entered once into a drawing.

*** For every $50 you spend on Rubbernecker, Stamp Oasis or KK Originals stamps, you get to choose a FREE stamp!

Recipe:
Stamps: Jessica & Fashion Fades Text - Rubbernecker Stamps
Paper: White, Black, River Rock & Rose Red - SU
Other: Black Ink; Old Olive SU Ink; Script Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Prima Flower; Black Brad; Foam Tape.

9 comments:

Val said...

Just love those colours together, yet another wonderful card. I can see my list from Rubbernecker getting longer.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

She's awesome, Frances! This will be a great stamp to use for the next VSN!

Unknown said...

What a Sassy card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card..........LOVE the image and the colors are so striking! TFS

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

I love this card.The stamp is great.Elisa.x

Linda Carson said...

AWESOME piece of artwork Frances!

Maren said...

What a fabulous card! So gorgeous!

Broni said...

Great card! I love the colors you used!

Diane said...

Ooh la la!!! She looks so sexy,lol!
Love your card,the sketch is cool &
the colors are fabulous!