Sunday, February 3, 2008

Enjoy the Moment!

Another quick post as I am still trying to figure stuff out on this computer ... I now have photoshop elements and have created a new watermark but do I know how to get it onto my cards .... no!!!!!!!!! So if any of you have any experience with photoshop elements 6 I would love to hear from you ... and yes I have watched Kurtis' tutorial dozens of times ... that is how I got my watermark done .... but when I try and add it to my card it is not clear like the one above but has a solid background with it ... arghhhhhhh !

This is another card I created for a bookclub book recently ... the theme this time was flowers ... so I decided to use my blossoms abound set which I had to have and hadn't used yet. The background was created using CHF's scratched background ... I really do like this background and it is sooo easy to use.


Recipe:
Stamps: Blossoms Abound - SU; Scratched Backgrounder - CHF; Sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Paper: Pretty In Pink & Ruby Red - SU; White
Other: Black Ink; Pretty in Pink , Regal Rose SU Inks; Olive Pastel Fluid Chalks; Brads; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape

7 comments:

fran said...

This is a beautiful card! THe color combo is stunning!

Alli Miles said...

Have you set the background as transparent? It's the background you are having trouble with right?
Lovely card Frances.

Anonymous said...

This is sooo pretty! I love your colors.

Shannon Tompkins said...

Alli's right you didn't start as a transparent background.

I love this card - Blossoms Abound is such a great set and I don't use it enough!

p.s. Congrats on GinaK's design team!

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous!!

Leigh said...

I absolutely love this card. Not sure whether it's the colours, or the layout or the stamps used but it's beautiful.

Sherry Campbell said...

Glad you finally got to use this set- your card is beautiful!