Thursday, February 7, 2008

An Eggstra Special MFTeaser!

Here are a few more items that I made using the new stamp sets to be released by My Favorite Things tonight (Wednesday) 6th February. The sets I used here are the Eggstra Special Easter set and the Twisted Sentiments set.

Easter is a time when we like to give chocolate ... so I asked my DD to get me some Easter eggs when she was out the other day and these are what she found ... yummy chocolate wrapped in candy ... ideal to go into a nugget tin. I used my circle nestabilities to create the circle layers for this one.

Yummy .... when I first saw this DP in my stash it reminded my of chocolate which is why I decided to use it for all these Easter projects. And of course the rabbit I decided was a chocolate rabbit .....yum! The sentiment on this one is again from the twisted sentiments set ... which I am sure you have noticed I have been using a lot it is such a fun set! This little box/bag is called a One Sheet Box and you can find the tutorial on how to create one here.



And finally an Easter card ... what fun those little chicks are having with that Easter egg .. hehe!

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, 6th February from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and join us there on Wednesday night.

Recipe: Stamps: Eggstra Special Easter & Twisted Sentiments - MFT
Paper: White; Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose & Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - ?
Other: Black Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Word Window Punch; Ticket Corner Punch; Brown Brads; Circle & Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Grosgrain Ribbon; Nugget Tin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is sooooo adorable!! I'm glad I waited to place my MFT's order, I WILL need this set. :D

Kimme said...

Sooooo cute! I really love the choco-bunny. He is too cute for words.

Diane said...

Oh my,look at all those beautiful
projects,they are all so gorgeous!!
Such a great set!