Sunday, February 10, 2008

Check Out My New Banner!

I am so excited as I now have a banner for my blog .... I have had my blog for about 10 - 11 months now and whilst I did want a banner .... I had always put it in the too hard basket. I knew I could get one made ... but I guess to do that I would have to know what I wanted now wouldn't I and besides knowing that I would want it blue and have an owl on it I had no idea at all what I wanted.

Last night I received an email from Tammy Tobac whose blog is Feather & Ink, apparently she had visited my blog and decided to create a banner for me which I thought was a very nice thing for her today ... and when I saw it wow .... it is exactly what I wanted!! After a little bit of fiddling and changing the template of my blog I have finally got the banner up.

Now unfortunately since I have uploaded it to my blog, Tammy has been unable to see it but I can see it fine from my computer and my dh's so I would really love some feedback on this if you have the time .. can you see it .... and anything else any of you with experience with banners can give me would be very welcome.

Thanks again Tammy for my wonderful banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

I can see it! Very Nice!

Maybe she just needs to refresh her page or redo her cookies???

Shannon Tompkins said...

I can see it. It looks great and it is so you!

I had the banner in the two hard to do pile too and don't really want to pay to make one. I just want something with red, black and ladybugs .. so guess I better figure it out!

Karen said...

HI Francis,

I can see it just fine! I love it, however the only thing I can suggest to change with it, is to see if you can get the banner to spread along further rather than sit to the left hand side so much! Other than that - its a gorgeous banner - the owl is just so pretty!

Karen

Artseyanne said...

Great Banner Frances,

Anne

i {heart} papers said...

I can see it but there is a white box around it because it isn't quite big enough.

Anonymous said...

I can see it perfectly and its fantastic:)

Tammy said...

I refreshed...cleaned my cache, dumped my cookies, cleaned my temp files. I basically did EVERYTHING! LOL And.... I still can't see it.
Oh well...just so you can! :O)

Anonymous said...

I love your new banner! Looks great!

Unknown said...

I can see your gorgeous new banner...its so perfect for you! What a sweet person to make it.

Linda Carson said...

I didn't notice it until you said something. You might consider stretching it across the top instead of just the corner. Outside of that I think it's awesome!

Lastel said...

It's awesome and I agree with Karen !

Alyce said...

As an owl lover I can say that I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
What a nice thing for Tammy to do for you. Love the "stamping is a hoot" tag. Someone mentioned making it large enough to be across the top of the page. If you can't do that, maybe I'd just center it. Other than that, it is perfect for you.

Snowyowl

Amber (bambi64) said...

I can see it but it is small. I agree with a previous poster, can you make it bigger?

Anonymous said...

I can see your banner and I love it!!! The colors are wonderful and the "Stampings a Hoot" is perfect!! Tammy did a great job for you!!

Linda (meancookie)