Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Boho Blossom

Hi .... well it is Wednesday again so time for another sketch challenge on SCS. I didn't take me long to decide what I was going to do ... and this card was inspired by a project which I created yesterday which I will be uploading to my blog tomorrow for another challenge.

I started by stamping the flower from boho blossoms twice ontoo white card using black ink and then cut them out, curled the leaves and layered them onto my white panel using a brad. I stamped the floral background from behind the scenes onto the rose red card and colored the flowers and dots using a white gel pen. These two panels were then attached to the cool caribbean panel .... I paper pierced the top right and bottom left corners of this panel and also added the hardware.

To finish I stamped "friendship" all around the rose red panel using rose red ink and then assembled the card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Boho Blossoms & Behind the Scenes - My Favorite Things
Paper: White; Black; Rose Red & Cool Caribbean - SU
Other: Black Ink; Age Paper Distress Ink; Cool Caribbean & Rose Red SU Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; White Gel Pen; Hodgepodge Hardware; Deco Brad; Foam Tape

7 comments:

Amber (bambi64) said...

Frances!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I just might have to case it!! :)

Broni said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Frances!!

Unknown said...

Oh my...its gorgeous!!! I HAVE to get this set and CASE this!! Great job!

Kimme said...

This is beautiful. You use some of the most stunning color combos.

Linda Carson said...

All I can say is "ditto" to everything that's already been said!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

I love that card, the colors are gorgeous!

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful!! I am lovin' this sketch...will definitely have to play with this one myself. :0)