Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Better Than What????

Well I had a tough time getting today's sketch done ... not because the sketch was tough because I don't think it is ... but because it decided to storm just when it was time for me to check if the challenge was up and as it was a pretty fierce storm I figured it safer to wait until it was over before turning my computer on and checking. I finally got to check it out but then the storm came back again and this time kept turning the power on & off so at times I didn't have light ... as soon as I got up to get a torch the lights would come back on so I didn't bother getting it ... but the last time they went off I decided to get one and put it behind me just in case ... so of course the power has stayed on now ... not that I am complaining about that mind hehe!

The girl on this card is from Rubber Romance and the
sentiment used on this card is from the new " twisted sentiment" set that is to be released this Wednesday 6th February by My Favorite Things, this is such a fun and different sentiment set and I am enjoying playing with it! I used my swirl cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture to the violet panel. The ribbon was colored green using my alcohol markers.

Recipe:
Stamps: Angela on Scooter - Rubber Romance; Sentiment - MFT
Paper: White; Burgundy; Elegant Eggplant - SU; Out on a Whim DP - Imaginisce
Other: Black Ink; Cranberry Crisp SU Ink; D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Photo Corner Punch; Black Brads; White Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Its no wonder I bought all those RR stamps last night...you're such an enabler!

Linda Carson said...

What a HOOT! I didn't think anything was better than....you know....!

Kimme said...

hmmm...better then sex???? I don't know about that....but it is pretty darn cute.