Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baskets ful of happiness!


I received my Gina K Design stamps this week .... these are my first stamps I received as a member of the Design Team. Of course I have been stalking my postie for the last week hoping they would arrive, so of course I was really happy when I went to see what my postie had just delivered to see these waiting for me to pick up.

I really like these stamps and although they have an Easter theme .... they can be used anytime of the year. Here is the first card I made using these stamps.

Of course I had to get out my nestabilities dies again ... the ovals this time and I stamped the basket onto the white oval and colored the image using my alcohol markers.

I hope to have another card for you tomorrow using the new Gina K stamps.

Recipe:
Stamps:
Baskets of Happiness set - Gina K Designs
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink; Regal Rose & Certainly Celery - SU; Nana's Kids Stack Pack - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilites; White Grosgrain Ribbon; Green Brads.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful springtime card!

Trina said...

How sweet!! Love those spring colors!

Diane said...

That is such a beautiful spring card!

Laura lok said...

love coming to your blog you always have somethign pretty up

Linda Carson said...

Simple sketch that packs a fresh look! LOVE IT!

wendy said...

beautiful card