Wednesday, February 27, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS!

Thank you to everyone who left a comment yesterday for the Rubbernecker Stamps blog candy. It was interesting to read what everyones favorite place to visit was.

I used random.org to help decide the winner
and the winner is.......................................................................

DRUM ROLL PLEEEEEEEEEEZ

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'd really like to go to Rome...Venice...anywhere in Italy actually. Ah, some day...

Thanks for the opportunity to win $10! Regina Davis


Regina ... please email me within the next 24hrs so I can organise your prize ..... If I do not hear back from the winner by 6am PST Thursday 28th February I will do a redraw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! I just sent you an email.

Thanks so much - Regina Davis