Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Make a Wish!

This card is for this week's MFT sketch challenge over on the members forums of SCS ..... as you know I love doing sketch challenges.

I decided to make a birthday card this week ... you can't make tooo many birthday cards cause there is always someone having a birthday that you need to send a card to .... and I do need to build up a bit of a stash ready for all the 2008 birthdays this year.

I decided to get out my retro stack pack again from DCWV for background .... I am loving this DP and I figured the dots went well with the dress. I guess you could say this is a very dotty card .... hehe!

Recipe:
Stamps: You Take the Cake - My Favorite Things
Paper: White; Cool Caribbean & Chocolate Chip - SU; Retro Stack Pack - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Dot Ribbon; Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Brown Brads; Foam Tape

9 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

LOVE all the dots - this is so adorable Frances! I have that same retro pack - isn't it great? :-)

Bev Gerard said...

Oh how I love circles! So guess what? This card is fabuloso!

(Except I don't have that c'bug folder ... and now I "need" it, of course!) haha

Happy New Year, Frances!
~Tex

Nikki Bond said...

Wow it looks GREAT! I love the way that embossing folder works so well witht he patterned CS! I might have to pull out my old paper pack too! Thanks for the inspiration! {SMILES}

Anonymous said...

I relaly, really love this color combo!!
This card is so cool with all the circles and embossing, it's FAB!

Becky said...

VERY NICE! Love how ya textured the smaller square. Gotta love those cuttlebugs huh?

Michele Kovack said...

Love this birthday card!

Unknown said...

That paper is awesome, and your card is too!

Rose Ann said...

Pretty colors, and I love the embossing!! Love it!

Kristine said...

WOW--love this one soo much. It totally reminds me of Kendra with those colors and cuttlebugging and all. Great job!! :)