Sunday, December 2, 2007

Naughty or Nice

This is the first thing I have stamped all weekend and I must say it felt good! It has been a busy weekend what with more Christmas Shopping and Christmas parties as well ... 2 this weekend ... as much as it is fun to go out, I missed my stamping.

This card is for this weeks featured stamper challenge on SCS, this week the featured stamper is Rose Ann aka CuttersCallous on SCS! What an interesting name .... hehe! Congratulations Rose Ann, it was a joy to browse through your gallery this afternoon to decide what card to CASE. I ended up with a short list of 4 before finally deciding to CASE this one.

I kept with the snow theme for my card, but as per the rules I did change at least 2 things:
  • changed the image
  • changed the verse
  • changed the colors
  • added my ribbon to the middle of my card
  • moved the circle layers over to the right a little to accomodate the ribbon
  • added a pink brad to my snowflake
I used my nestabilites dies to create both my circles for this card. The snowflake was created using my Going Places cricut cartridge ... I wanted to give it a glittery effect so used my glue pad and clear glitter for this. I colored the white grosgrain ribbon with my alcohol markers to get the color I needed.

Recipe:
Stamps: Kitty Christmas - The Cats Pajamas
Papers: White; Pink; Rose Red - SU; Pink DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Glue Pad - Tsueniko; Circle Nestabilities; Going Places Circut Cartridge; White Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Brad; Foam Tape

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! (of course, you knew that, already).

Linda Carson said...

This card is toooooooooo cute & very creative!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is soooo adorable! I love the colors and everything you've done!

Thanks for the kind words, Frances! You rock!!

** Isa ** said...

Another cute stamp... Love the colours.

Isa x