Friday, November 30, 2007

From Our House to Yours!

I finally played with my bind it all that my DH got for me a few months ago. I saw this idea on Colleen's Stampin with the Goddess' blog and had to try it myself. Colleen has even included a link for you to download the pages for inside the book that she created ... how cool is that!

I covered my coasters using some of the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding DP .... I love this DP! I used the Kitty from The Cat's Pajama's Kitty Christmas set and my oval nestabilities. The crisscross piece is done using a Cuttlebug die.

I am not sure why I need this book right now.... seeing I have almost finished my Christmas shopping ... but I loved the idea so why not ... making one will remind me for next year when I have to start all over again! I will be using this one for this year ... and it did make me use my Bind it All which I will have to use more often now.
Recipe:
Stamps: Kitty Christmas Clear Set - The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: Figgy Pudding DP - Basic Grey; White Photocopy Paper; Coasters
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Floral Cuttlebug Die; Bind It All


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your version of the little book. As for a use, why not just drop it into your purse as a fun notepad- I don;t know about you, but I'm always looking in my purse for something to write a note when I'm out.

Colleen
www.stampingoddess.com

Unknown said...

You posted this just to enable me, huh? Perfect booklet, I LOVE it!

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, will have to go check it out and maybe dust off my bind it all.

kathy said...

What a great Idea. I love what you did with it, I am jealous that you are almos done with your shopping...lol

Diane said...

That cat looks as clever as you are!!! It's a beautiful note book!

Taylor said...

what a cute idea!!! i have to make some of these!!!!