Sunday, October 28, 2007

You Make Me Smile Award


Sarah of Craftaholics Anonymous nominated me for the "You Make Me Smile Award". Apparently you have to link to your tagger's blog, post these rules, share 7 facts about yourself (random or weird is ok!), tag 7 more people and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

As I have only just given you 7 random facts about me Thursday, you don't want to know 7 other random things and to be honest I had a hard enough time coming up with those 7 LOL! You think it would be pretty easy until you sit down to do it LOL!

I also am supposed to tag 7 more people ... any I tagged 7 people on Thursday .... so this time I am going to tag YOU! You if haven't yet been awarded the "You Make Me Smile" award you have now!

Thanks for continuing to visit my blog!

No comments: