Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wanted Tag Card

Todays card is for a challenge I do with some "fab friends", this week we had to CASE a tag card that Kim created recently for the DTGD challenges.

I had fun with this one and decided it was time to get out my Wanted and Bronc Buster stamps out again to play. I distressed the edges of my outlaw DP before attaching this to each of the panels. I stamped the cowboy on his horse onto vanilla card using choc chip ink and again distressed the edges using my distressing tool and creamy caramel SU ink. Layer this onto a choc chip tag shaped card distressing the edges of this piece too. I attached the star brads to the top of the choc chip tag and attached this to the middle panel.

I stamped and distressed the Wanted image and the Genuine images as I did previously and attached them to their panels at an angle. I used my photo corner punch to create corners to the bottom right panel and my circle punches to create embellishments to my left panel.

I finished off the tag card by attaching snaps to the top holes of each panel.

Recipe:
Stamps: Wanted & Bronc Buster - Stampin' Up
Paper: Vanilla, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip & Outlaw DP
Other: Chocolate Chip & Creamy Caramel SU Ink; Distressing Tool; Photo Corner Punch; Circle Punches; Brads; Star Brads; Snaps

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, love the tag card, what you did with it is great.

Anonymous said...

This is totally cool! I LOVE it!!

www.basementstamping.typepad.com

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful Frances!! What a great challenge! Chris

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE this! Great tag card!