Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tis the Season to be Pretty!

Well here is another sneak peak at the new Hanna Stamps "Tis the Season" set which will be released this Friday 26th October. There are 13 stamps in this stamp set. Kristi is still offering free shipping world wide .... how cool is that!

I wanted to get away from the traditional green & red Christmas cards this time round. The card base is Not Quite Navy, I stamped the snow flurry stamp all over this base card using white ink. I then tore a piece of white card and attach this to the bottom of the card for my snow. The verse is stamped onto the white snow area using blue bayou SU ink. I stamped, colored and cut out 4 trees, cutting the trunk shorter on some and adhered them to my card. Hanna was also stamped on one white and cut out and attached to the card using foam tape. For Hanna's dress I colored it in using my alcohol markers, I then created a reverse mask for the dress only. I took my snow flurries stamp and Blue Bayou Ink to stamp the flurry over the dress area. Finally I added glitter to the snow areas.

Recipe: Stamps: Tis the Season - Hanna's Stamps
Paper: Not Quite Navy; White
Other: Black Ink; White Brilliance Ink; Blue Bayou SU ink; Glitter; Foam Tape



19 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card! I NEED Hanna...1 more day, 1 more day....thanks for the peak!

Memories of Time said...

Oh yah baby.... Hanna outdoors! :) YOU ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Whoaaaa! Love this gorgeous blue & starry scene ... Hanna's little forest ... Love it!

~Tex

Vicki G said...

WOW!!!! this is Stunning!!!!!!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Wow, Frances, this is toooooo cute!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Very cute. Love the colors too!

Melissa said...

I love the sentiment!

Stefanie said...

I really love the scene you created. The snowy ground and the blustery winds set the mood so well. TFS!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

WOW!!! So amazing!!! =) -Anna.

Jana Weaver said...

This is just TOOOO cute! I love it! Hmmm...may have to try and get one of these!!

Nikki Bond said...

This card is just FABULOUS! I love everything about it!!! TFS {smiles}

Ila said...

Gorgeous!! I love the colors and the background is wonderful...really sets off the trees and Hanna.

Mary said...

Oh my gosh. I love your card. I just ordered the very first set of the Hanna stamp set. Now I *must* have this one too. :)

Mary

Diane said...

Aahhhh she's so cute !!! What a great card!!!

Anonymous said...

I need Tis the Season! I love it, perfect for my daughter! I can't wait! I love your blog and what you share with all the rest of us -- you really ROCK! I'm so happy to be a subscriber!

Shabbychick Junk said...

YAY! I tried to do a forest card but kept garbaging everything I did! I'm glad I did, because it never could have compared to this beauty! SO UNBELIEVABLE!

crazy4mycrafts said...

This is just way to stinkin cute! TFS!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Your Hanna scenes are killin' me Frances!! I think I NEEEEED her!!
Hahahaha!! Awesome cards, girl!

Unknown said...

Gai said
Fabulous. The day is going to
come Frances when I will say
I don't like that card but
that day hasn't come yet..