Thursday, October 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged by Ila

I was tagged today by Ila of Artfully Ila, check out her fabulous blog. Don't forget to check it out she has some wonderful creations on their.

Here are the rules for this tag..

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

I think I have done one of these previously but it was a long time ago so I will give it another go.

1. Yesterday Ila posted to her blog a photo of her new puppy which is a Bichon/Shihtzu that she named Buddy! As I have a Shihtzu that is also name Buddy I couldn't resist leaving her a comment. My Buddy is about 11 or 12 years old now, hard to imagine he was ever that little.

2. My favorite color is blue .... in every house we have ever lived in I have had to have a blue kitchen!

3. I have taught stamping in 3 stamp stores and 1 scrapbooking store.

4. My favorite dessert is Pavlova

5. I don't drink tea or coffee.

6. My favorite method of coloring is using alcohol markers.

7. My favorite actor is Gordon MacRae, and my favorite singer is John Denver ... unfortunately both are now deceased.

So now I have to tag 7 people ...

1. Ashley Bowen

2. Bev Gerard

3. Judy Workman

4. Cambria Turnbow

5. Kendra Wietstock

6. Kirsten DeBosque

7. Lisa Zappa

2 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I love Gordon McCrae & John Denver. I think it is neat to find out these little facts with tagging. Cool!

Ila said...

Thanks so much for playing. I'm with ya on the pavlova, Gordon McCrae & John Denver.
Have a Great Weekend :)