Sunday, October 21, 2007

Good Friends, Good Wine, Good Times


This card is for "Celebrating MFT" Day which is the 20th of each month (Yeah I know it is the 21st down here in Oz but it is still the 20th in the US so it counts ;) )

I actually made this card the other day ... just hadn't gotten around to uploading it as I had unloaded enough yesterday as it was. For this one I stamped the image onto white card and also onto various pieces of pink DP and cut out the DP pieces and paper pieced them to the main image. The awning is also DP which I first layered onto card to make it stronger and attached it just above the image using foam tape to give it dimension. The floral DP at the side of the card is another from the DCWV Glitter Stack .... again you might not be able to see the glitter on the card here but in real life it looks good. The scallop piece was created using cloud scissors and then used my hole punch to create the holes on each scallop. I also used my weave backgrounder from CHF to create the background on the right side of the card.

Recipe:
Stamps:
Meet Me at the Cafe - My Favorite Things; Weave B/G - CHF
Papers: Pretty Ink Pink, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip & Rose Red DP - SU; Floral DP - DCWV Glitter Stack; White
Other: Black Ink; Pretty In Pink SU Ink; Fiskars Cloud Scissors; Hole Punch; Brads; Foam Tape

3 comments:

Trina said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love your saying, colors and design!!

Lynn Put said...

What a great card, love the layout and designer paper you used and the saying goes perfect with your image!

Rose Ann said...

This is so nice, and your paper piecing looks amazing!