Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Boys will be Boys!

As soon as I saw this weeks sketch challenge I knew exactly what stamp I would be using, there was no need to even think about it! I purchased this 'Sailing Boats' stamp a few months ago at a stamp show and have been waiting for the right opportunity to use it ..... it is perfect for the long panel across the card. When I was looking for a sentiment I remember the 'Boys will be Boys' sentiment that came in a Studio G set .... I figure whether young or old the boys love their sailing boats right ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Sailing Boats - Whipper Snapper; Sentiment - Studio G
Papers: Yellow; Blue; Red; White; Basic Grey DP
Other: Black Ink; Yellow & Blue Brads; Foam Tape

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Great boy card! the primary colours are perfect. What a great stamp!