Tuesday, October 30, 2007

ATC Calendar

I didn't stamp anything today that I can show you straight away, as what I did do is for a challenge I do with a group of friends which I will posting here on Thursday (Oz time). So rather than post anything I thought I would share with you my ATC calendars I did for a special ATC calendar swap I am hosting!

Yeah mine are all the same .... I got to do September which here in Australia is also the beginning of Spring! One of the things you associate with spring is flowers so I went with a floral theme for my ATC's.

The first thing I did was create my background onto gloss card using alcohol inks .... I used butterscotch, terracotta & a little raisin. Once I had my background I could stamp my background using black ink and then finally attach my calendar. These were fun to make! The calendar was created on my computer.

Recipe:
Stamps: Flower - Penny Black; Spring Defination - Hero Arts; Wish - SU; Weave - Lucy's Stamps
Paper: White Gloss; Black; White
Other: Black Ink; Butterscotch; Terracotta & Raisin Adirondack Alcohol Inks;

4 comments:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

They're adorable! I've never made calendars of any type, but these look do-able. Thanks for sharing.

Annie said...

What a fantastic idea for pressies!

Donelda said...

This is such a great idea!!!! Thanks for sharing (I'd love to see the entire project when it gets put together!!)

Donelda