Friday, September 28, 2007

Some New Toys!

A few people have been wondering where I got to today as I wasn't around to chat or do any stamping. Well as you can see I have been out buying some new supplies at the Paper Arts Festival which is in town this weekend. I didn't go too mad, but did want to buy some more Whipper Snapper Stamps .... wasn't able to get the ones I was really after, however I did find these there so I just couldn't leave them there to be tossed from one plastic container to another the whole weekend ... they wanted to come home with me. :) .... hehehehehe. I also found a couple of EK Success Corner Punches which I just had to have as well ..... these two are Interlaced and Laurel. I found a few packs of brads I needed .... I can't survive without brads on most of my cards. I also found a couple of packs of Studio G Christmas stamps ..... this is the first time Studio G stamps have made it down under, so I am hoping we get to see more in the future!

I had a fun day and was able to catch up with a few friends while I was there which is always a good thing!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

just too cute Frances! can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Unknown said...

They're adorable!! I can't wait to see what you do with all your new yummy goodies!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stamps Frances, I'm excited to see what you do with them. What fun!!!!!!!!!

Tracy.H said...

Gotta love WhipperSnapper!! Have fun! :0)

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Ooooh, can't wait to see what you create! =)

Michele Kovack said...

What fun!!! I love all of them...I am sooo jealous! I especially love that turtle with the frog on his back! I can't wait to see your cards!

Diane said...

Have fun with all your new toys,they're adorable!