Sunday, August 26, 2007

FS29 Cammie's Baroque

This week's featured stamper on SCS is Carolyn aka Cammie. I am soooooo thrilled that Cammie was chosen this week as she is one of the girls I do the special Monday challenges with every week. Cammie has a lot of fantastic cards in her gallery, I especially like her My Favorite Thing card samples she has been doing recently. However I decided to case one of Cammie's "Belly Band Middle Opening Cards" that I found in her gallery. The one I case you can find here and also the inside here.

I decided to keep with the same stamp set and layout for this card. I also noticed that Cammie had used the new SU designer papers on her card, as I received some of this the other day I was determined to use it on my card I made too. I had to make at least 2 changes so this is what I eventually came up with changing:
  • changed the colors
  • added the word "Cherish" to the outside of the card
  • added an additional layer to the flower medallion
  • added paper piercing corners to the diamond layer
  • changed the brad to a green gem brad

And here is the inside of my card ........ nothing different to Cammie's here other than the colors I used.

Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motif - Stampin' Up
Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke & River Rock DP - SU; White
Other: River Rock SU Ink; Dark Moss Fluid Chalk; White Brilliance Ink; White EP; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Green Gem Brad

4 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

This is so gorgeous - love the colors you chose, and the bit of embossing.

Carolyn King said...

Frances....this is gorgeous. Had to come check out the inside..loving these colors, girl!
Thanks for all your sweet words..I am so very touched! Hugs!
CAMMIE

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Beautiful case, Frances. The inside is stunning!

Rose Ann said...

I really love this...it's so gorgeous!! I need to pull this set out again. ;)