Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ATC - Cheers

Here are some ATC's I made for a swap I am in, the theme for the swap was "Ribbon" we had to include ribbon somehow on our ATC. This is what I came up with. I wanted to stamp something on a scallop shape so I ended up going with this girl and my scallop oval punch, I even had room to add the word - Cheers!

The background is created by first stamping my polka dot stamp all over the pink card using rouge fluid chalk and then using my spots & dots cuttlebug embossing folder to create the texture. Of course I then added my ribbon to the card. I enjoyed making this one.

Recipe:
Stamps: Girl - Inky Antics; Cheers - Stamping Bella; Polka Dots - SU
Paper: White; Pink and Fuchsia
Other: Black Ink; Rouge Fluid Chalk; Oval Scallop Punch; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! I posted about ATCs on my blog tonight, too - I think I've found a new passion in papercrafting. They are so fun to make!
Love your design here. And the colors are great!

Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, great ATC.

Anonymous said...

These ATCs are beautiful! I might have missed this info, but is it an 8 for 8 or 6 for 6 swap?

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I love this! Did you stamp the polka dots on the embossed background, or is it paper?