Sunday, July 22, 2007

Annie Get Your Stamps!

It's my daughters turn to read the Harry Potter book we are sharing, so while I can't read it I decided to check out the featured stamper challenge on SCS. This week the honor goes to Ana Wohlfahrt aka Annieht, here is the card I decided to CASE.

We also found out to day that the normal hostess of the featured stamper - Beth gave birth to a baby girl on Thursday, so I decided to create a baby card for her using this weeks featured stamper challenge.

Here are my changes:
  1. Changed the colors.
  2. Changed the image used.
  3. Used my tab punch to create the tab at the top of the card.
  4. Different colored ribbons
Recipe:
Stamps: Baby Firsts - Stampin' Up; Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Paper: White, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink - SU; DP
Other: Black Ink; Rouge Fluid Chalk; Pink Brad; Tab Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! It is soooo sweet!!!! TFS