Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Make & Take

As I mentioned in an earlier post today, I went to a friends place to attend a Stampin' Up party. This is the card we all made for the make & take. And guess what I thought I had finished using Sage Shadow for a little while and what color were we all given to make this card - sage shadow LOL - oh well - I don't mind cause I do like this color. The different colored shadows on the top section of the card were created by using the stampin' spots directly onto the card, we then stamped the flowers on top of the shadows using black ink. Punched two holes into one flower and threaded the cord through to tie off. This was another quick and easy card to make and I guess would have qualified for the technique challenge today - but I didn't cheat and made the ladybug card when I got home.

For the party today I had to go interstate hehehe, as my friend having the party lives around the Tweed Heads area in NSW and I live in Queensland - it only about an hour drive, not tooo long a journey. It was pretty easy for me as I didn't have to drive, another friend Trish who had to go to the party as she was the demo for this party and who lives fairly close to me did the driving, I was supposedly the navigator. Not sure that I did too much navigating though. we kind of found the place by accident as we noticed a road we weren't really even looking for at the time but had seen we needed to get to when reading the directions earlier.

Recipe: Stamps: Pretty Princess - Stampin' Up
Paper: Sage Shadow; White - Stampin' Up
Other: Barely Banana; Lavender Lace; Sage Shadow; Bashful Blue; Pretty In Pink & Black Ink - SU; Silver Cord

2 comments:

Karen said...

What an adorable little card!

Alhambra Club said...

So simple yet it certainly has punch, how cute.