Wednesday, June 6, 2007

If Friends Were Flowers

This afternoon I thought i would play around with my Papertrey Ink "Green Thumb" set. This card is for this weeks sketch challenge, it is also for the color challenge which is Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant & Ruby Red. Unfortunately until I just read my piece of paper I had written the colors onto last night for the challenge I thought it was Rose Red which is what I used on this card - and I only read that because I was typing up this post - arghhhhhhhh. Anyway Rose Red will have to be close enough for this week LOL. It may be hard to see in the photo but I also used my new flourish stamps from Autumn Leaves on the background of the base card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Green Thumbs Set - Papertrey Ink; Flourish - Autumn Leaves
Paper: Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant & Rose Red - SU; Vellum
Other: Grand Cranberry, Fresh Eggplant, Mossy Stone, Port Wine, Rio Purple; Butterscotch & Savoy Green Whispers Ink; Black Ink; Dark Pink Brads

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is stunning! I just love the fullness of the flower pot! Fabulous card!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, have that stamp set it is a versitle set

Kristine said...

Awesome card. I love the pot of flowers...great colors and just an all-around good job on this. I really love it!