Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What's Up?

The girl image on this card was originally going to go on the Swell News card I made on Monday (obviously it wouldn't have been called Swell News if I had used it LOL). However before I completed that card I changed my mind entirely and decided to go with the Swell News stamp set instead. So I had this girl image sitting here on my desk all colored and wanting to be put on a card somehow. She is definitely skinny enough to suit this particular sketch design so I decided to cut the card she was stamped on down so I could use it for the sketch challenge as I did want to make a 2nd card for the challenge.

Recipe:
Stamps: Girl - MissyB Designs; Background Stamps - Andstamps
Paper: White; Marigold Morning & Certainly Celery - SU
Other: Black Ink; Amber Clay, Yellow Cadmium, Lime Pastel, Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk; Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I just love these cards...the ones below as well! I just got some Missy B stamps...but haven't used them yet! Can't wait to have some time!

Alhambra Club said...

As always your cards rock, love the color combo.

Anonymous said...

OMG! THAT GIRL HAS MY NEICE'S NAME ALLL OVER IT! GREAT CARD!

Bethany Paull said...

Cute! I like the dark sentiment on the light colored card.

Kristine said...

Oh, I just LOVE it! That rocks! I have this set but I haven't come up with a good way of storing it and so it's tucked away and I always forget to get it out! You did an excellent job on this...LOVE the COLORS!! and that paper is sooo funky and FUN! :) Woohoo...LOVE it!!