Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sympathy Card

This one is very similar to the Daisy card I posted yesterday for the color challenge. But they are different slightly so I thought I would post it anyway. This was made to send to a friend, I like my daisy card but felt the blue was too cheery for a sympathy card and had run out of rose red card so changed the colors. The lattice shows up better on this one as I reinked my inkpad prior to inking up my stamps - I think I prefer this version which is why I am posting it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: Always Artichoke, Cranberry Crisp, Apricot Appeal - Stampin' Up; White
Other: Black Ink; Amber Clay Fluid Chalks; Slot Punch, Ticket Corner Punch & Tab Punch - Stampin' Up; White Gel Pen; Tria Markers; Foam Tape

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

I love the way that background stamp looks against your beautifully colored floral arrangement. Love the scallops as well. Very pretty!