Thursday, May 3, 2007

Just Playing

There was anything I had to create today so I decided to take another look at the flower piece I started yesterday for the sketch challenge. The flower portion of the card was finished yesterday I only had to decide what colors to mount it to and the embellishments to use. It may be hard to see on the photo but I used some glossy accents on the round portion of the stamens in the flowers so they stood out a little more. I chose the bubble background as it resembled the shape of the stamens.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bodacious - Stampin' Up
Papers: Old Olive - Stampin' Up; Petunia - Bazzill; White
Other: White brads; celery grosgrain ribbon - SU; Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks terrific...super color scheme and use of stamps!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely! I love the dimension of the petals on the flower. Beautiful job.

Pam

Heidi said...

This is beautiful! I really like the bubble bg with these flowers!

Kristine said...

Bright and pretty...this is FABULOUS!! ;)

Deborah said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing card! I love the flowers and the colors...TFS!!