Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Tail Wagging Day

It's sketch challenge day and Roxie has uploaded another sketch challenge for us to play with, here is my card for this weeks SC118. This image is one I purchased a few weeks ago at a convention I attended, I just couldn't resist it! As I haven't had a chance to stamp with it yet I decided it was time to use it for this challenge. I turned the sketch on its side for this one as I felt it looked better with this particular image. The background on the "V" panel was created using the paw tracks rolling wheel from SU and burnt sienna fluid chalk. The bone at the bottom of the card is a button and I have tied it on using brown linen thread.
Recipe:
Stamps: Dog - Whipper Snapper; Paw Prints - Stampin' Up; Verse - Rubbernecker
Paper: White; black; Chocolate Prisma Card; Creamy Caramel - Stampin' Up
Other: Ticket Corner Punch - Stampin' Up; red brads; bone button - Dress it Up

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the coloring on your stamps. What do you use?

Kristine said...

I just left you a comment on SCS...seems these days I browse blogs more than the SCS gallery, and I noticed how many comments you got on this ADORABLE puppy card!! *GASP* WooHoo!! I see my name over there in the column--THANKS! I've had your SCS gallery linked on my blog forever, but we just recently found each others' blogs--YEAH!! Love your work. Sorry so long, Lol!