Thursday, April 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've just been tagged by Chris Smith, her blog is From my Ink Pad to Yours. Having only had my blog for a few weeks this is my first time at being tagged, apparently I have to select 5 of my favorite blogs to share with you all. Wow is it hard to pick 5 blogs when there are soooo many out there. I have lots of favorites these are just 5 of them, go have a look.

Ink Something - Kristine was the first person to have my gallery on her site, way before I even thought of starting a blog. I remember the first time I saw it there I was quite excited. She was also the first person to give me some advise when I set up my blog.

Dairies of a Stamper - Kelly has some great samples on her site, have you seen all her nugget animals she made. She even made an owl one!

My Stamping Smiles - Check out Vicki's polished stone tutorial which is her most recent posting at the time of me writing this.

Blogabella - Discover the last info about those fantastic Bella's did you know they now also have some Fella's

Rhonda's Design Haven - another great site with lots of great samples


1 comment:

Kristine said...

Thanks so much for tagging me! I appreciate you thinking of me and my little ol blog and for saying sweet things. I choose to pass on this however. I just have a hard time listing only 5 and I don't want anyone to feel left out. Please don't think I'm being "stuck up", however, I DID mention this tagging thing on there and linked you to it!! ;) Have a great evening!!